MultiCare COVID-19 Response Fund
The MultiCare COVID-19 Response Fund was created to help remove barriers to COVID-19 testing, vaccination and treatment. Since March 2020, donations have purchased safety equipment, in-house testing machines, technology to help critically-ill COVID-19 patients visit virtually with loved ones, research and increased staff support through the Code Lavender program.
Today, the most urgent funding priority is vaccinating our community.
With donor support, MultiCare will implement a plan to provide 23,000 COVID-19 vaccines to people who are most at-risk and who may not otherwise receive the vaccine. This is a cost of approximately $22 per person.
Donations will help MultiCare:
- Offer vaccination clinics located in community centers belonging to racial and ethnic minorities, immigrants and refugees, limited English speaking populations and individuals experiencing houselessness
- Work alongside trusted community leaders and organizations to provide targeted outreach to those disproportionately affected by COVID-19
- Schedule vaccine appointments for individuals who don’t have access to a computer or internet
- Provide on-site language translation services at vaccination clinics
- Provide COVID-19 vaccinations to eligible children ages 16 and older through the Mary Bridge Children’s Mobile Immunization Clinic